[LRFlex] Re: scenes from the OR... paw ...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:42:23 -0700

Dr. Elliot Puritz wrote:

Agreed Ted...I use to wear glasses like the gentleman in my MD days...however, I never had my own photographer...great job Steve...

Elliot

thanks Elliot.... they both wanted a copy of the print. :-) Steve

Steve Barbour showed:
Subject: [Leica] scenes from the OR... paw ...

scenes from the OR ... paw 8
http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-79963.html<<<<<<<

Steve mon ami! ;-)  "

Great in both people. "THE EYES HAVE IT!" :-) One of the toughest things to
capture when people are wearing any kind of eye glasses or protection is the
photograph that works 100% is the one where the eyes are clean of any
cutting through by the frames of any kind.

In this case you have both of them right on the mark! Damn good work!

The male member, although it's slightly harder to see, but man right there
is the "eye highlight!" That my friend is the simplicity of making the
picture work beautifully!!

Good one.

ted

www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm