[LRFlex] Re: scenes from the OR... paw ...

  • From: David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 18:42:19 -0800

At 2/15/2005, you wrote:

scenes from the OR ... paw 8

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-79963.html

Leicanon ....Canon20D with the Leica R Summilux 80mm 1.4 lens...

Dammit, Steve! I have enough trouble trying to meet the standards set by Ted, who lives just across town. Now, I have to try to match the standard you are consistently setting, too!

Y'know, you *could* post some of your rejects, and make us lesser talents feel a bit better! ;-)

As Ted said... 'Good one'!

Cheers!

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm