[LRflex] Re: reflexes and M8

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 21:45:17 +0200

Hi dear Flexers,

I think we all share this open-minded approach to the list.
Maybe, sometimes we could share more, pictures particularly.
I happen to belong, along with others here, to another or other lists, where any combination is accepted, or at least respectfully tolerated, and I can compare the dynamics as a result. What is somewhat missing to make our Reflex list a more lively community is IMHO sharing pictures, or photographs, or pixes, call mine what you want, and commenting on them. Posts including photographs are not so many here, and I sometimes wish every member would post one image at least once a month, old or new.
Which does not exclude learned or experienced talk on gear, far from it.
We might all benefit from the shared experience and comments.
Is it wishful thinking?
Am I a dreamer?

The answer is yours for the shooting.

Yours
Phil...x

PS: I really DK what a Krasnogorsk F-21 is. Sounds like a type of military aircraft to me , must be wrong hence can't be right. ;-)

Fred Hess / Phenix Visuals NL wrote:

Hi Keith,

I fully agree with you: I prefer a lively forum of a bunch of Leica
enthousiasts.
Weather rangefinder or reflex!

I myself owe 3 SLR-Leicas including R8 with DM-R and 6 rangefinder Leicas.
No M8 yet, still waiting for a full-frame Leica.

What the heck is a Krasnogorsk F-21? I saw one on Ebay. Looks like a kind
of  Robot-camera?!

Kind regards

Fred Hess