[LRflex] Re: reflexes and M8

  • From: "Fred Hess / Phenix Visuals NL" <fredhess@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 20:55:31 +0200

Hi Keith,

I fully agree with you: I prefer a lively forum of a bunch of Leica
enthousiasts.
Weather rangefinder or reflex!

I myself owe 3 SLR-Leicas including R8 with DM-R and 6 rangefinder Leicas.
No M8 yet, still waiting for a full-frame Leica.

What the heck is a Krasnogorsk F-21? I saw one on Ebay. Looks like a kind
of  Robot-camera?!

Kind regards

Fred Hess