[LRflex] Re: reaching for more...

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 15:55:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi Steve,
   I think this is an incredibly adorable image. There is this dichotomy
between the intimate 'person in the rain' foreground and the gorgeous
'landscape in fog' background that puts a smile on my face and makes me wish I
was standing unter that umbrella myself. These images you've been posting
lately have been making me reconsider my preference for SLR shooting! I've had
successes using some fixed lens rangefinders (A Balda and a Minolta), but the
framing and the focusing always felt like I was having to 'trust' it was right
unlike 'seeing' it was right with a SLR.
I'd give it a 10 out of 10 stars.

Richard in Michigan

Whenever you have an efficient government you have a dictatorship.
- Harry S Truman

From: Steve Barbour <steve.barbour@xxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [LRflex] reaching for more...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2010/reachingformore.jpg.html