[LRflex] Re: reaching for more...

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 08:31:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi Steve,
"you can write off list to me, if you prefer, or not at all, as you wish."
I will drop a note offlist.
Very kind of you to offer to discuss what's going on.

btw- Butterworth was merged with Blodgett H. and operates as a big local
conglomerate called 'Spectrum' with campuses and offices all over the area. Did
you hear about the Helo crash on the roof of Butterworth a couple years ago?
Quite spectacular. Huge fireball, somehow confined to the roof AND the pilot &
co-pilot survived! No passengers/patients due to it being a certification
flight of some sort. The two of them were clinging over the edge of the helopad
while it burned. iirc

Richard in Michigan :-)
________________________________

>>> Censored<<<
...Anonymous

hi Richard,

what's going on medically ?

I'm an MD, in fact I worked at Butterworth H. in Grand Rapids for a while...

you can write off list to me, if you prefer, or not at all, as you wish.

Most don't think of M's for scenics etc...but why not...  ?

Steve