[LRflex] Re: new to DMR

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <dsaalsaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 17:00:49 -0600

Oh,my God,  what has his world come to?  Doug Herr has gone digital camera
mode.   ;-)  I am going to have to sit and contemplate this for a while.
Seriously, Doug,  I truly hope it is everything you wanted and more and I
look forward to seeing the fruits of your labor and the DMR. I guess you
decided to keep your R8?  :-)

Dave