[LRflex] Re: new leica user almost

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 01:55:09 +0200

Hello Paul,
have you tried taking the battery out and rubbing both sides of it on a
piece of coarse cloth, and check the contacts while you're at it. Is the
metering dead? Does the camera deliver longer and shorter shutter speeds
on automatic or
I nearly forgot - welcome to the zoo (as David wrote)  - a finer
collection of rare denizens of the web is seldom to be found - it's
different from a circus, in circuses the animals have to do what their
keepers say (or at least do when they wield a whip). :-)
Cheers
Douglas