[LRflex] Re: new leica user almost

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:13:04 -0700

At 25/10/2006, you wrote:

>Hi everyone im new to the leica world of photography.
>got myself an R4..body .next is an r lense ,maybe a elmarit 135mm.
>got a massive collection of other cameras ..nikon ..mamiya..pentax..
>russian leica likes..
>olympus .canon..looking forward to using my leica.

Welcome, Paul, to the zoo!

You'll find us a diverse, polite and friendly lot.  There's a lot of
expertise here, so if you have questions, ask away!

You mention a "massive collection" ... are you more of a collector
than a user?  Or the other way 'round?

No matter, all lovers of Leica are welcome here!  (Though your R4
*will* work better with a lens! ;-) )

Good to have you on-board!

Cheers!

David (one of the Zoo keepers!)