[LRflex] Re: little cleaning marks on front element

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 15:33:34 -0700

On Oct 5, 2008, at 1:43 PM, Miha Golobic wrote:

Dear All,

I found a reather inexpensive elmarit 35mm with the "little cleaning
marks on front element" description. The dealer seems to be very
honest - I have allready purchased 50 & 90mm summicrons from it, and
the lenses turned out to be better than described. So the question is:
do little cleaning marks effect the image? (if we, of course, take
"little cleaning marks on front element" for granted).

if you want it at an especially good price, it can be argued that this softens the image, and makes it a better portrait lens...

Thank you,
Miha