[LRflex] leicareflex (not so) Digest V6 #221

  • From: <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 12:07:17 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

I've been away for some weeks now and I'm going through the digests where I see
wonderful photographs(Soleil and the balloons, David's latest or Aram's samples
to name but a few).
Could I ask you fellow Listers to edit your posts when replying. Not trimming
the former messages makes reading the digest incredibly unpalatable. Thanks in
anticipation.

Some snaps to come when I can find time and equipment to upload my PAWs and
more.
And probably some leica bodies and lenses for sale one of these Fridays.
Till then, have a happy photographic season

Amitiés à tous
Phileicangemix du bérêt de la baguette aka Phx