[LRflex] Re: leicareflex Digest V4 #125

  • From: KEITH LONGMORE <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 09:15:54 +0100

Hi there
Doug Sharp asked about our bird, Wiggy.  Yes, he is a cockatiel - a
lutino.  Although he looks white in the photos, his feathers have a
narrow yellow edge.  He is just 3 months old.  The shop clipped his
wings and tail; when they grow he will (a) be a bit of a handful, and
(b) look even more handsome!

Personally, I liked the extreme close-up shot ;-)

BTW, got the link wrong, should be:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/main.php?g2_itemId=80662

Sorry folks, I'm poorly at the moment, not thinking too well..

Motor drives.  I have the same problem on the MD for my R-E; it will not
do single shot!  It's difficult to get less than three shots per press
of the button.  Don't think they really got it right.....

Cheers
Keith Longmore