[LRFlex] Re: leicareflex Digest V1 #36

  • From: "Neil Gould" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 06:59:14 -0500

Hi Xavier,

Recently, you wrote:

> Hello Neil
>
> I always found very sensible comments about the digicams at
>
> www.steves-digicams.com/
>
> May be you can find reasons or models that you like.
>
> Myself, I use an old digicam Olympus, does the job but rather point an
> shoot. So not really well placed to give some information

Thanks for your response! I did look on steves-digicam the other day, and
while the pictures are not analytical, they do  demonstrate the general
quality of this camera. There are also user responses of a similar nature
at

www.dpreview.com

I also managed to find one at a local store for a "hands on" look, though
it lacked a media card or other way to take photos home with me to
scrutinize more closely. My general impression is that this is the first
digicam that I've seen where you *do* get what you pay for, so I just may
pick one up soon.

Neil

    www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm