[LRFlex] closure of the (old ) list on topica.

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica_reflex_forum@xxxxxxxxxx, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 11:26:26 +0000

Hello to all.

David Young and I have agreed that our "old" list on topica should closed soon.

Date is chosen, end of May, quite soon then.

In the likely event you are still subscribed on the list of topica, if you have migrated with the new list, you can suspend your subscription to the leica Reflex Forum on Topica.

The dismiss of the Topica Leica Reflex forum has no incidence on the other forum of Topica you have subscribed to.

Have a nice Day.

Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.