[LRflex] Re: child play...

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 13:20:14 +0100

a series of I think three framed large photos on a white? wall - I think it was you who posted this - different moments same angle, with a bird?

For Steve, it might be different locations/parts of a same set i.e. LOVE but shown as a series matching/mimicking the 'momunent'.

just an idea

Phil^^e

Miha Golobic wrote:

Miha recently posted something of the kind that really appealed to me and might inspire you too... Philippe help me out, I don`t remember either.

Miha
2009/3/7 Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx <mailto:philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>>

    Steve Barbour wrote:

        On Mar 6, 2009, at 2:18 PM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

            What about mounting them to reconstruct the 'monument' on
            a large  panel consisting of boxes that would each contain
            a photo of a  letter with kids? I'm sure now have enough
            excellent shots to  achieve this, and it would sell by the
            dozens

        really? dozens ?!  you mean a poster  ?

    sort of - maybe boxes , DK but there must be something to be done
    with a series - Miha recently posted something of the kind that
    really appealed to me and might inspire you too - I no longer have
    the link unfortunately.

    Amitiés
    Philippe

        amities, Steve