[LRflex] Re: child play...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 06:06:16 -0700

On Mar 7, 2009, at 5:39 AM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

The very same :-)
Love it !

For Steve

    L O
    V E

might be something to try.

I like the idea very much, thanks Philippe and Miha,

Steve
Ph

Miha Golobic wrote:

Sparrows in love :-)

These are three wet B&W prints (30x40 cm each) framed under one passepartout (70x140 cm with cut-outs) as shown on the pic.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Miha/DSC_3919.JPG.html

Thanks,
Miha

2009/3/7 Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
a series of I think three framed large photos on a white? wall - I think it was you who posted this - different moments same angle, with a bird?

For Steve, it might be different locations/parts of a same set i.e. LOVE but shown as a series matching/mimicking the 'momunent'.

just an idea

Phil^^e

Miha Golobic wrote:
Miha recently posted something of the kind that really appealed to me and might inspire you too...

Philippe help me out, I don`t remember either.

Miha

2009/3/7 Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>

Steve Barbour wrote:

On Mar 6, 2009, at 2:18 PM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

What about mounting them to reconstruct the 'monument' on a large panel consisting of boxes that would each contain a photo of a letter with kids? I'm sure now have enough excellent shots to achieve this, and it would sell by the dozens

really? dozens ?!  you mean a poster  ?

sort of - maybe boxes , DK but there must be something to be done with a series - Miha recently posted something of the kind that really appealed to me and might inspire you too - I no longer have the link unfortunately.

Amitiés
Philippe

amities, Steve

Amitiés