[LRflex] Re: Yosemite's Waterfalls at Christmas

  • From: William Abbott <bill2301@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2015 15:42:44 -0800

> On Jan 1, 2015, at 12:35, Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Walking towards the river from the 4 mile trail.

Hi Aram,

Thank you. I’ll check it out.

There is another good view of the iconic falls with the Merced in the
foreground in the Sentinel Beach picnic area: going into the park, it is off to
the left towards the river after Bridal Veil but before the Swing Bridge picnic
areas.

Here are some YNP pix you might enjoy. Go to:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/wbabbott3/YNP2014

L1040673a is our family Christmas card this year; Leica R9+DMR; date unknown

19XX-00020002 is a lower Yosemite falls bow I saw by accident; date unknown;
Leica R9 & DMR

M-80th-103-S1200518 was made the day before Thanksgiving; Leica & Summarit-S
70mm.

Happy New Year!

Bill