[LRflex] Re: Yosemite's Waterfalls at Christmas

  • From: William Abbott <bill2301@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2015 12:12:56 -0800

Aram,

As an old time Yosemite visitor and fan, I think you’ve captured a lot of the
beauty of the Valley.

I especially like the rain bow showing in your pix of the Upper Yosemite Falls.
I’ve seen that at Bridal Veil from Tunnel View, with the sun at my back, in the
afternoon for about 15 minutes and it is very pretty. Gotta have enough water
for spray to make it happen.

Happy New Year,

Bill