[LRflex] Re: Yet another mid-life crisis

  • From: jaza bala <urdds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:24:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi ! this is Dr.Farzin I have an 28mmF 2.8 .any body wants it? just exchange
with another Leica R.should do it .  Drirani.com   I,m a dentist though .
From: rpalmier@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:39:46 -0500
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Mar 12, 2009, David Silva wrote:

Hey, I have to rationalize this somehow! I am selling all my Nikon digital
photo gear so that I can add to my Leica collection. I had an epiphany while
shooting on the California coast last weekend that I am happiest with a nice
film camera (like my 6.2) and 2-3 lenses at most. My intention is to get a 28
f/2.8 and a 60 f/2.8 macro plus one more body for my R system; either another
6.2 or an R7. Any thoughts or advice?

David -

In an attempt to try to remember what it was like to be really excited about
color images I shot 2 rolls of K64 in one of my SL's a coupla weeks ago (with
the 60 macro, 1st version 90 2.8 and the 400 Telyt.)  Just got the uncut
lengths back from Dwayne's, and as the nettering abbreviators say... O  M  G...

I'll do some scanning next week.  I'm really kindof in shock about how these
things look...

Bob Palmieri