[LRflex] Yashica / Dental Eye Query (Was Re: OK Andy - Images)

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 11:28:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi Doug and the Group,
   I haven't had the opportunity to handle the Yashica Dental Eye myself, but I
have noticed that there seems to be a great market for them on eBay whenever
I've conducted searches involving Yashica & Zeiss equipment over the years. I
would suspect that such sustained price points for them over time ought to
involve having some sort of optical goodness going for them. If you can find
out what that 'goodness' is Douglas, sharing with the group would be
appreciated - or at least I would appreciate it for my own selfish reasons.
Richard