[LRflex] Re: Using R lenses on digital bodies...

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 13:00:58 -0800 (PST)

Ah David, Richard et all
Let us not forget the true reason we are al so cordial here. How soon we long
time members of this list forget the the soggy noodle lashings we have all
gotten from the great Dr. Ted. His KISS principle, "Forget the gear get out and
shoot" "The picture is the final product, the equiptment is just the tool" and
all the rest of the Tedisms. It is not that we are such friendly chaps, it is
the fact that we have the great Dr Ted reading and at the ready with his wet
noodle to severly lash us to within an inch of infinity if we stray from the
real meaning of photography. I still secretly like color pictures  but don't
tell him that :-)

All joking aside this is the friendlest group on the net. Personally I would
take the advice of one of it's members over any salesman, mag article, or
pretty much anything else because each of us has an area of preference that
most have spent years trying to perfect. What better way to learn or make a
decision that with the advice of an unbiased expert. These folks will tell you
not what you want to here they will tell you what you need to know.

Regards
YXAndy

--- ---
David Young