[LRflex] Re: With the DMR, with the 4x5

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 06:36:59 +0100

Nice comparison.

Both are fine for me, yet the 4X5 sets the artist out whereas the DMR
is just a nice sharp shot.
Should read artists by the way, he and you.
I like the way you shifted/tilted the ' other than face and stencil '
zones out of focus.

Pehaps you could still do that in post processing on the DMR take?

Thanks again

Philippe