[LRflex] Re: Wintry beach

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 23:03:55 +0100

Hi Ted,

Thank you so much for your well received advices and comments.

First of all, and as you already noticed, my english isn't so good... I'm
sorry... it's more than probable I lose some nuances in your words, and I'm
sure the captions I wrote aren't the best possible...
I'm understanding it's better not to restrict possible readings of a
photograph, because of a caption.

"... I want to make my in-out decision on the content and what I see in the
photograph. Not what the words say it's supposed to mean..."
I like this "maxim", and shall try to take attention to it, writing captions
more neutral.

Even so, here in Spain, on the Mediterranean coast and just in front of
Balearic islands, it's winter right now !
This kind of weather is the closest to winter we can see... and my wife didn't
go out in the last two days ;-)

Amitiés and my best wishes from Castellon,
Your sincere and grateful
Marc