[LRflex] Whitby, owls and fireworks.

  • From: KEITH LONGMORE <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 13:10:50 +0100

Hi Douglas!
The fairground shot: as Ted said, shame he's looking at the camera. I think I'd crop a lot more off the right hand side, and see what that looks like. If it didn't, I think I'd probably just file it. Rover: can I be pedantic? The Rover ain't vintage!! About 1948 or 9; and it's only a mascot, not a radiator cap. Sorry - I'm an old car buff. As I said, not vintage, but classic. Maybe PVT, given its prewar origin.

Owls.  Nice; I love owls. Fascinating creatures.
Fireworks: the best shots of the bunch!
Cheers
Keith Longmore
PS weather here is a slightly light shade of rain...