[LRflex] Re: Whitby, owls and fireworks.

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:38:43 -0700

Dave Saalsaa offered wisely! :-)

Absolutely right on Dave! :-)

For example, which sounds better... "He's an old guy." Or  "He's a gentleman
of mature age." :-)

With these descriptions we immediately see the first as some unkempt ass
dragging ruffled haired old fart.

The second?  A well groomed straight of stance and twinkle in his eye when a
fine looking woman walks by. ;-) Young Old fart!:-)  Take your pick and use
your youthful imaginations. :-) :-)

Ted the terrible on a very fine Friday afternoon enjoying a Vodka cooler
under the shade of the sun umbrella! :-)

Oh yes and an M8 ready just in case the damn deer come in my yard again
after my flowers. Not sure whether to shoot them with the M8 or use it
swinging wildly at them. :-)

Have a nice weekend all.

ted