[LRflex] Re: What a refreshing Video !

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 18:30:08 -0800

The sad thing is that she is serious.  Half the video doesn't even talk about
the topic.  the last half is not so bad.  I have been thinking of getting that
camera as a walk around small camera, for taking it where I don't want to lug a
DSLR around.  I hear they are coming out with a replacement in a month or so,
so the price should drop even more.  It was $699 when I first saw it and now is
$499.  $399 sound sounds good to me.

Aram

From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx