[LRflex] Re: Friday Flowers SonC

  • From: Sonny Carter <sonc.hegr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 17:26:50 -0600

I'm looking at the image now on a large monitor, and the only thing I can
figure is you are seeing the cold burnt leaves. I don't see muddy on the top
two in focus leaves nor anywhere in the bloom. Some of the background is drab,
but so what?

Sent from my iPhone

Sonny Carter
http://www.SonC.com/look