[LRflex] Re: Week End Supplement to "Palaces and Decorations"

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 21:56:23 +0100

Thanks for the compliment David

The Leica R7 displays directly the light evaluation in +/- EV, on the right
of the view finder.
I know that the Provia 100 accepts +1 ev to -1 ev.

Then I move the camera around to measure the scene. Then an average value is
chosen, clipping the lighted or shadows.

Here, given the the exposure time, I have decided for a 2.8 F stop
otherwise, it would be too slow.

Then the big wait for no one to be in front. The Alhambra is very
visited....

Then, click :)

The result is according to my taste, I'm glad it enlighten your day too..

Cheers.

Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.