[LRflex] Re: Was: Going back East... Now: dust spots.

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 08:42:50 -0700

Aram wrote:

Thanks David. I have done that. The dust is suborn. Maybe I'll drop by my local camera store today and see what they say. Else, I will live with it for a few weeks as we leave tomorrow for Glacier NP and then north to Jasper.

Lucky you! Glacier/Watterton Parks (conjoined National Parks, in Canada & the USA, for those not familiar with the area) are lovely, this time of year. Also, nice to hit Jasper before the main tourist "crunch"!

Safe journey!

---
David Young
Logan Lake, BC