[LRflex] Troy and "his" kids

  • From: Troy Freund <farmerfreund@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 18:51:21 -0500

Hey Gang,
        I've spent the past month working with six classrooms on three
different photo-projects.  I've been working with two classrooms each, of 5th,
6th and 8th graders at a local public grade-school. Part of the project has
entailed my building of blogs to accompany the projects, so other people can
see what the kids are saying and seeing!
        I would looooove if some of you could take a minute or two and view
these blogs, leaving comments if you're so inspired.  The kids and I would
really appreciate it!
Thanks---here's the addresses:
http://www.myfutureself.wordpress.com
http://www.heroesinlife.wordpress.com