[LRflex] Re: widest lens used?

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 13:49:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Steve,
   All I have to say is... "H_O_L_Y C_R_A_P". That is a stunner of an image for
my tastes. The details, shapes, the colors, etc etc - a technical tour de
force. Gorgeous Spring time in the Neighborhood Image, too. Based on that image
alone, I'd buy a 24 Summilux/M9 - but alas that's not gonna happen unless I can
plant nickels and grow a money trees out back. :-)
Query: Did you own a M8 before getting the M9? An '8' is penciled in (more like
sharpied in) on my 'To Get' list and I'm wondering if you'd 'warn' me off it
based on experiences you may have had.

Richard in Michigan