[LRflex] Re: Touring in Tours, Picture a While (PAW)

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 09:35:12 +0200

Thanks for asking David.

In fact, I set the Digilux with a MyFilm taste B&W but the images are RAW and
processed in SilkyPix version 3.17

For comparison, here is the image out of the box:

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Tours/MyFilm_1040997.JPG
Good day!---------------------------------Xavier F. BILLE Maisons-Alfort -
France.

Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 08:35:19 -0700To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [LRflex] Re: Touring in Tours, Picture a While
(PAW)Xavier showed:
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Tours/_1040997_dev.jpghttp://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Tours/_1050009_dev.jpghttp://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Tours/_1050002_dev.jpgGood
 Mornin' Xavier!I like the old, carved timbers ... something you'll not find in
North America.As for the old buildings ... for me, the fact that Europeans
still use such buildings is a source of endless amazement... and enjoyment.
Here, a building which had settled that much would most likely be condemned!I
am curious ...  did you shoot with the Digilux's B&W mode? Or did you convert
from colour, in post-processing?Thanks for sharing. :-)Cheers!
Explore the seven wonders of the world