[LRflex] Re: Touring in Tours

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 09:39:50 +0200

Howard,

You have missed the Grande Révolution de 68, 40 years laters, we are still
really rowing in the porridge :( MHO
In case you want to "slurp" next week end, just order online:

http://www.cp-vouvray.com/

Cheers.---------------------------------Xavier F. BILLE Maisons-Alfort - France.

From: cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [LRflex] Touring in ToursDate: Thu, 8 May
2008 14:53:52 +0800To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Xavier,
Your Tour pictures took me back - I was a student in Tours in 1969 and enjoyed
it so much that I sent two of my children back to brush up on their French. The
place had changed little in the 20 year interval and from your pictures I see
that it still stays the same. I must go back and taste the Vouvray again!
Cheers
Howard

From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] Touring in Tours, Picture a While (PAW)
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 09:06:35 +0200

Good Day to All

For the labor day week end, I went in Tours, a city on the Loire, a region
famous for the great Castles.

A nice and dandy historical center with carved timber on old houses:

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Tours/_1040997_dev.jpg

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Tours/_1050009_dev.jpg

although the Gamay of Touraine is a nice wine, I can assure you that the
horizontals and verticals are really like this:

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Tours/_1050002_dev.jpg

Digilux and Elmarit 24mm, f4

C&C are welcomed :-)---------------------------------Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.