[LRflex] Re: The tag

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 11:58:16 -0800

Bill said:

> Following your do-it-yourself piece, I may try to make a more non-
> conspicuous camera bag out of an old sow's ear of a bag from the local
> Goodwill store. A worn messenger-type bag is my first idea. So thanks
> for that lead.

I've used that method on several cases, including a lovely, tan leather, Hassy
case, that I converted to fit an R5 & R6.  A fellow flexer, Alex Hurst, is
familiar with it, as I took that one on a trip to Ireland.  It was gorgeous,
but a bit too flashy. (I still have that case, but it's been gutted, to use
some of the materials for another case.)

Converting such cases is a slow, time consuming project, but very, very
inexpensive, and usually yields a wonderful case.  I'm quite happy with my
current effort.

Good luck with it. Let us know the results, will you?

Best for the New Year, to you, as well!

David.

is active.