[LRflex] Re: The tag

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 23:55:01 -0800

Hi Bill!'

My big "thing" is people who use the camera straps that come with their cameras
.... you know, the ones that scream Nikon, or Canon or Olympus or whatever, in
large, brightly coloured lettering.

In a third world country (or even in some neighbourhoods at home), it's like
putting up a neon sign that says "expensive camera - steal me!"

My luggage tag will go on my luggage --- which never, ever contains any camera
gear... so I think I'll be OK.  If they really want my dirty shorts, well....

Cheers!
David.

is active.