[LRflex] Re: The Xmas tree here in Maisons Alfort...

  • From: "David Young" <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bille Xavier F." <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 02:56:34 -0800

In a message dated 25/12/2010, Bille Xavier F. said ...

>BXF- ... has obviously dreamed of a tropical environment:
>BXF-
>BXF- http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/L1070958_dev.jpg

Good Morning, Xavier!

The Olympus 11-22n acquits itself quite well.  The colours are marvelous
and the rendition quite lovely.

If I may be permitted one small criticism... were it my shot, I'd have
placed the left edge of the green leaves at the left edge of the image,
thus leaving a bit more space to the right of the flower.

However, as we have nothing so bright and lovely at this time of year,
inside or out, all I can say is ... Thank you!

--
David Young - Photographer
Logan Lake, CANADA

Wildlife: www.furnfeather.net