[LRflex] Re: The Olympus Scandal... an Update.

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 08:29:27 -0400

Hi David,
  I thought Panasonic's ceo quote 'Officially' denied they were buying into
Olympus. Was that him just managing in the Japanese Way ie:lying which Mr
Woodford didnt understand. I am confused now and my search at google and
reuters turned up bupkis newer than the reuters report that Panny was buying
into Oly. Can anyone share better links than I could find?
Thanks
Richard Ward

My Sarcasm Fu Is Strong,
Proceed With Caution.  :-)