[LRflex] Re: The Olympus Scandal... an Update.

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 12:06:40 -0400

Thx David :-)

I understand the cooperating rivals thing a little better now. The news blurb I
saw on my cnbc app must have just been badly written then. (only took me 18hrs
to remember where I saw that) I am still puzzled at how Oly management can't
say a thing about How they're successfully saving the company or be seen as
failures and conversely Panny can't say How they're saving the company from the
Commoditization of tv's by saving Oly or be seen as failures, too.

Huh?

RLW

My Sarcasm Fu Is Strong,
Proceed With Caution.  :-)