[LRflex] Re: The HunchBack of Notre Dame has a new job!

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 14:02:57 +0200

Indeed David, The greens are really surprising.

To me, those vivid colors are a surprise as well, the JPEG out of the camera is
as vivid as the RAF.

There are bugs in the camera and in Silkypix as well, it's a matter of
workaround for now.

I tried the Lightroom Version 4.4, able to read the X Trans files from the
fujiFilm X20, the green cast of the Auto white balance is still presnt, less
than with SilkyPix, though.

Cheers.

From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx