[LRflex] The HunchBack of Notre Dame has a new job!

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 21:26:31 +0200

Good Evening Flexers. It's obvious, when spring comes, the local fauna of Paris
is crreping out: http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/NDame/DSCF2779_dev.jpgI sat on a
bench in front of those two, it was very distracting. If the 'HunchBack'
decided to be a Canine Educator in Maisons Alfort, he would make a lot of
'good' earning.
The Gardens of Notre Dame in Paris are relly
delightful:http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/NDame/DSCF2784_dev.jpg A classical
view, certainly a good candidate for critisism:
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/NDame/DSCF2775_dev.jpg And finally, green, green,
narrow street of La Huchette, Quartier Latin:
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/NDame/DSCF2798_dev.jpg Struggling with this Fuji
X20, but when it works my way, it is nice.... There are obviously some bugs, I
found out how to hang it :) All Reported to Fuji France.When I got the Leica
Digilux 3, of course the firmware 2.0 came quickly but in all thoses years it
never caused a problem.  I can claim that Fuji has been able to challenge the
Leica quality up yo the buggy firmware! Cheers.
From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Maisons Alfort - France