[LRflex] Re: The Family - improved [?] link!

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 15:41:59 -0400

Sigh...
Nothing more embarassing than attempting a joke and flubbing the lines.
Sorry Folks!
My Bad.
Rule 2a of Humorology: Explaining=Not Funny!

The Ph- at the beginning of my post was, I thought, your own short hand for
your first name.

my intent was to play on Leica Convention eaquals dentist gathering in a play
on stereo types.

RLW

"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms,
you know, like NASCAR drivers, so we could
identify their corporate sponsors."