[LRflex] Re: The Family - improved [?] link!

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 10:17:13 -0400

The Bull is positively gorgeusssssssssss within the shot.
On a scale of 1 to 10 he's an easy 11/
The image though works well as a document of a herd/gaggle/flock? having a
frolic in the water, but not as well as an aesthetic scene for me. The aperture
setting I suspect helped give the stunning seperation of the bull from the
bokeh loving background left to little depth of field to pleasingly depict the
frolickers in front of him.

That's my opinion, your mileage may vary, patent pending, offer not valid in
california ;-)!

note: the link was 'broken' for me as well.
I gave up after 3 attempts to edit it in my browser address window.
The problem with it appears to have been as a result of an ugly html code
auto-conversion to the mailing list's html-free format.

Richard Ward