[LRflex] Re: The Conversation

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 21:43:31 +0100

Have you tried to BW it David?

The WB is definitely off

My thoughts go your friend

Amities
Philippe

Le 12 janv. 14 à 19:09, David Young a écrit :

On Dec. 21st, a dear friend died of liver cancer. It was sudden, with a mere 3
weeks from diagnosis, to death.

Last evening, Jamie held a wake for her beloved Jerry. I meandered about the rooms, trying to shoot the guests in, often, very difficult light. But I was fascinated by this shot, which while technically poor, shows our friend, Angie,
in conversation with Jamie's mom and her partner, Bill.

Jamie's mom, Kathy, is both profoundly deaf and legally blind.

I didn't know that Angie could sign!

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Conversation.html

The second shot is Jamie's mother, Kathy.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Kathy.html

Angie with the 12~40mm zoom at 40mm/2.8.
Kathy with the 75/1.8, wide open.

Both with the Oly E-M1 @ ISO 1600.

David.

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE