[LRflex] Re: The Conversation

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 05:54:32 -0800

Good Morning, Philippe!

> Have you tried to BW it David?
>
> The WB is definitely off

Actually, the WB is not off, by much... the lighting in the place was horrid.
Not only a mix of incandescent, halogen and compact flourescent lamps, but
several lamps had either yellow or red light bulbs in them.

Note how close the skin-tones are, where they are relatively distant from, or
in the shadows of the odd coloured lamps.

Still, I agree, it's not good!

Here is the B&W version, as per your request.  Personally, I don't care for it
.... but that may be only due to my rather poor conversion skills.

Monochrome:

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Conversation_BW.html

and colour, for comparisons...

 http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Conversation.html