[LRflex] Re: Take it at heart, no joke!

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 20:59:22 +0100

Good Day David.

Well, the 'method' you mention is probably better applied to your worst enemy
or you mother in law rather than yourself.

But I'm back, you are right . Soon, there is the 'Salon de la photo' in Paris.

Although seriously crippled at this moment, I hope to be able to go there and
spend a couple of hours.

Cheers.

From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx