[LRflex] Re: Take it at heart, no joke!

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 13:56:03 +0100

Aram,

French saying is usually 'strong as a turk'. But this is wrong, totally wrong :)
Strength is with Armenians!

Thanks for the kind words.
#-----------------------------------
From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Maisons Alfort - France

From: leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Take it at heart, no joke!
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 07:50:12 -0800

Great to hear the outcome is good and you are back with us. The garden looks
great.  You will enjoy it.    BTW, us Armenians are indeed a strong lot, though
I am showing signs of weakness at 64.  Ha. Aram Aram Langhans(Semi) Retired
Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream.”   James D. Watson From:
leicareflex-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:leicareflex-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bille Xavier F.
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 12:45 PM
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Take it at heart, no joke! You bet David!

Indeed, I mis lead your mail on purpose...

However, glad we hired a team with a truck.

before:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=388EAEE88901D9E2!197&authkey=!APDrzmbAwbx287o&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg

after:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=388EAEE88901D9E2!191&authkey=!AMu5BNwRB9YRTwo&ithint=folder%2cjpg

all with a fujifilm  X20 (for the image, for the stones, it took a handful of
strong Armenians)

Cheers!

From : Xavier F. BILLE