[LRflex] Re: Summilux R 50mm F1.4 on Canon 5d Mark II

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 15:54:07 -0800

I can answer some of these for you, Dave.

1.  No.
2.  This is the problem.  You may use manual or aperture priority, but the
metering (either mode) does not give you correct results as you stop the
lens down.  I was asking Gary if this is the case on the mark II model.  I
suspect it is, but just want to confirm with someone who is actually using
one.
3.  Manual

Hope this helps.