[LRflex] Re: Summilux Lympa

  • From: Bob Shaw <rsphotoimages@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:57:12 -0800

Gary:

First; those are great shots!

Second; before my Contax RX and RTS II were stolen I found myself using the CZ T* 50 1.4 as the "always on camera" lens.

There's somehing about 50mm that really appeals to me - at least on an SLR. I wonder how the 'Lux 50 looks when used with the DMR?; gotta believe it looks great, too.

Thanks for sharing these nicely crafted images.

Bob

On Jan 17, 2008, at 18:24, Gary Todoroff wrote:

The Leica Summilux 50mm f/1.4 on the E-330 keeps impressing me as a great Lympa combination:
http://northcoastphotos.com/Lympa_2008_01_09.htm
Gary Todoroff