[LRflex] Re: Sorry for all the problems

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 20:06:20 +0100

No probs Michael.

I was a bit too quick, realising my mistake, to bad, it was done...

Back to normal, you are subscribed again.

Now you can say that David Young would not do such a mistake, he usually put
subscribers in "holiday" mode. I should follow this example....

All right, Couscous party Tonite?
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.