[LRflex] Re: Some non-comparison photos

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 09:32:07 -0800

Aram Langhans wrote:

>Been a while since I posted some shots for you to critique.  Here are some I
>got back yesterday.  The week before, winter returned to the Yakima valley
>after a mild January.  We were in the single digits (F) for quite a few
>nights.  Too cold to go out and take photos, and besides, I had to be at
>school.  The weekend was in the low 20's when the sun came up, so off I
>went.  Armed with Velvia in the R8 and the 100 APO.
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/Ice-2006
>
>Comments welcome.  Oh, we are back into the balmy 40's.  Boring....
>
>Aram

G'Mornin' Aram!

Nice shots.. all of them.  I don't think I could pick a favourite.  You
have a great eye (maybe two!) and your work is nearly all quite original
in it's perspective.

Well done, once again!

Glad you're in the 40's again.  Me... I'm about to go and  shovel the
driveway and walk! :-(

(And not a word  from you, Ted, about your short sleeve attire!)

Logan Lake, BC
CANADA.

Personal Web-site at: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt
Leica Reflex Forum web-page: http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/lrflex.htm